Welcome to The Priggya Arora Show, where we have in-depth conversations about law, innovation and entrepreneurship with guests who come from different parts of the world.
Everybody has ideas, and many people want to innovate and get something tangible out of those ideas. But, practically speaking, how does someone make an innovation?
Meet Dr. Hemang Shah: Innovator, Educator, and Tech Enthusiast. He has had more than 15 years of experience in the forefront of IP and innovation. His passion for innovation have inspired him to become a fountain of knowledge on practical applications of innovation and IP strategy. The practical parts of innovation is just one of the questions he answers on our podcast.
Join us in Episode 54 as we discuss:
- 👉 How he stumbled into the field of innovation and R&D by being curious
- 👉 The fundamental nature of curiosity and how it affects life
- 👉 How innovation is a function of asking questions and following through
- 👉 How key pain points and problems can inspire innovation
- 👉 The importance of keeping records and refreshing your memory for innovation
- 👉 The concept of Design Thinking
- 👉 How to decide which ideas to pursue and why knowing your end goals are important
- 👉 Why an IP Strategy is particularly crucial for start-ups
- 👉 How Technology Transfer can help both innovators and monetizers
- 👉 The different ways of protecting IP and how the IP community helps with it
- 👉 How and why innovators should learn more about IP